Community Forum

Fitness Workouts What Happened!

New Poster

Fitness Workouts What Happened!

I am so disappointed in Comcast!  One of the main reasons I had chosen to stay with Comcast was for the free workout videos that were on Demand.  As a single parent I cherished being able to workout at home!  But now all of the intermediate and advanced work out  videos that I used to do have been removed from on demand.  What happened to the Jill Coleman and Cathy Syphers  excercise workouts, including kick boxing and aerobics or the Pilates Breathe and Stretch video and numerous other intermediate and advanced workout videos.

I am so disappointed in Comcast, it is the classic bait and switch!  It is just another way for them to make you pay for a new charge on you monthly bill and to sign up for a paid workout subscription.   What is even more infuriating is that the workouts that require additional payment and a subscription are not nearly as good as the free workout videos Comcast Used to offer!

New Poster

Re: Fitness Workouts What Happened!

Thank you no net neutrality and an Xfinity monopoly.

New Poster

Thank you Natey. Of course I never got a response from Comcast.... very frustrating!
New Poster

I totally agree! I used to tell EVERYBODY about them and defend Xfinity because of them now I am scrambeling to find alternatives. We are on a fixed income and do not have the luxury of being able to subscribe to a monthly charge for workouts so I guess I will have to depend on Amazon prime streaming to get my workputs I just don't like them as much as did the ones on Xfinity. Oh well their loss