Community Forum

FX’s Snowfall S3E3 missing (Legacy

Bronze Problem Solver

FX’s Snowfall S3E3 missing (Legacy

Snowfall S3E3 aired 6 days ago (Wed 24 July). It’s missing on Legacy other than a for-a-fee version under the Q-S show page. Nothing appears under Search except episodes 1 and 2.

Did it ever post? Can someone investigate and get this missing FX episode available on Legacy?

I can’t speak to whether it is missing on X1.
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: FX’s Snowfall S3E3 missing (Legacy

S3E4 aired last night and posted to Legacy On Demand just fine, both HD and SD. So this morning, one sees episodes 1, 2, and 4 available via ‘TV Show’, then ‘By Network’, then ‘FX’ then ‘Snowfall’ for either HD or SD.

Please work to get Ep 3 FiXed and available.
Problem Solver

On Demand Team, please work to make 303 available.

Regular Contributor

this episode doesn't seem to be available for sd or hd it says subscribe and fx plus for some reason. please put the episode up.

Bronze Problem Solver

At some point over the weekend, episode 4 just up and disappeared, too. Both HD and SD on Legacy.

For those who watch online, S3E3 and S3E4 are both available, so this is a technical problem for Legacy TV viewing. If I were to guess, I’d bet that S3E3 did post, but got deleted later, just like S3E4. Did FX deliver the commercial-shortened versions in bad formats that the On Demand Team was unable to process?
Bronze Problem Solver

S3E3 is now available on Legacy, both HD and SD. But S3E4 is still missing for both resolutions, so will keep this thread open.

Actually, given the circumstances, I’ll wait to see whether S3E5 appears, and whether it avoids disappearing after a few days, before closing this out.

UPDATE: (Sun 11 Aug) - Episode 4 since posted, and the shortened Episode 5 has also, so it appears that the bad pattern is overcome. Consider this closed for Legacy, can’t speak to whether X1 had problems.