Community Forum

FN's "Spring Baking Championship" S5 Ep3 Missing On Demand

Regular Contributor

FN's "Spring Baking Championship" S5 Ep3 Missing On Demand

FoodNetwork's "Spring Baking Championship" S5 Ep3 is missing from On Demand.  Ep3 originally aired 4/1.  Episodes of this program are available to watch On Demand the day after originally airing. FoodNetwork and/or Comcast please fix this so that we can watch Ep3 On Demand.  Thank you.

Regular Contributor

Re: FN's "Spring Baking Championship" S5 Ep3 Missing On Demand

Today, 4/9, S5 Ep4, which aired last night is available to watch On Demand, as are also Ep1 and Ep2.  However, Ep3 is still not on the list of episodes available to watch On Demand.  Ep3 is still entirely missing from the list.  FoodNetwork and/or Comcast please fix this.   Thank you.

Regular Contributor

This problem has not been fixed.  FoodNetwork and/or Comcast please fix this problem so that we can watch Ep3 On Demand.  Thank you.

Regular Contributor

This problem still has not been fixed.  Ep3 is still not on the list of episodes available to watch On Demand.  I have even called Comcast and spoke to a technician about this, who said he would escalate the issue to the proper persons at Comcast.  But this still has not been fixed.  This is all pretty sad and disappointing customer service.

Regular Contributor

This problem still has not been fixed.  Available to watch On Demand are Ep1, Ep2, Ep4, Ep5 and Ep6.  Ep3 is still not even listed on the episodes available to watch for S5. 

Official Employee

Hello CA2016. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. I can assist with reporting this missing episode to our Video Product Team. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Thanks.  I'll try to do that.  I add that Ep7, which aired last night, is also now available to watch On Demand.  So, in sum, Season5 Ep1, Ep2, Ep4, Ep5, Ep6 and Ep7 are all available to watch On Demand.  ONLY Ep3 is still not listed and therefore not available to watch On Demand.  I believe Ep3 is titled "Spring Dream Teams."  Thank you.

Official Employee

I see the issue here... escalating it now.
Thanks,
Tony

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@ComcastTony wrote:
So Sorry for the delay here - this asset should be correcting now - I'll check back in the AM to ensure success.
Thanks,
Tony

Official Employee

@ComcastTony wrote:

@ComcastTony wrote:
So Sorry for the delay here - this asset should be correcting now - I'll check back in the AM to ensure success.
Confirmed this is now showing up as expected.
Thanks,
Tony

Regular Contributor

Yes, Ep3 is finally available On Demand.  HOWEVER, it is only available to watch in HD.  Please make Ep3 available to watch in SD like all the other episodes of this series.  Thank you.

Official Employee

@CA2016 wrote:

Yes, Ep3 is finally available On Demand.  HOWEVER, it is only available to watch in HD.  Please make Ep3 available to watch in SD like all the other episodes of this series.  Thank you.

ugh sorry - looks like we are missing the SD version completely. Will have someone check into this tomorrow.
Thanks,
Tony

Regular Contributor

Finally, Ep3 is available to watch On Demand in both HD and SD.  Only 6 weeks after it aired and 2 days after the final episode of Season 3.  But better late than never!  Thank you.