Community Forum

Extended HD TV Programming Errors

New Poster

Extended HD TV Programming Errors

I'm a subscriber in Boulder, Colorado with expanded HD service plus a couple of premium channels: HBO and Netflix.  I have called in a couple of times about ongoing programming issues but they are still occurring.

First of all, I have been trying to watch the Nat Geo series 'The Long Road Home' On Demand but after watching Episode 1, I found Episode 2 missing.  This has been going on for something like 6 weeks.  There are Episodes 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 but no Episode 2.  I looked the series up on the internet and there is in fact an Episode 2.  This is just plain stupid to be going on this long.

I am also finding that when I miss an Episode of a series that is normally On Demand when I bring up the Episode listing the latest episode I want to watch is marked Buy.  Sometimes this error goes on for weeks.  Just for my shows this has happened 4-5 times.  I would imagine that it is occurring far more frequently.  There is no excuse for this.

I pay significant dollars for good service and I'm not receiving it, given the programming errors that are occurring.
Official Employee

Re: Extended HD TV Programming Errors

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and  full service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.