Community Forum

Escape at Dannemora on Showtime..............

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Escape at Dannemora on Showtime..............

After seeing endless previews for this selection...........(Part one aired last sunday)---------------why isn't it offered on the on-demand menu yet???

Official Employee

Re: Escape at Dannemora on Showtime..............

I see it as available. Expiring 1/29/19

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Well it isnt on my menu.  I dont stream or have X-1.  You can watch the trailer and that is all.

New Poster

We’re having the same problem. We searched through various listings for 15 minutes and it is not available on demand. Tell me why again I’m paying for cable and an added fee for Showtime? This is ridiculous.
New Poster

It is not available On-Demand. I have regular Xfinity digital preferred with Showtime.  Not X1.  I have been looking for Escape from Dannemora on demand for the past week and it's not listed.  Thought maybe after episode two aired at least episode one  would show up on the Showtime menu but it's not.

Frequent Visitor

Well...........................now both episodes have been aired.  And still.............. not on-demand.

Comcast:            If you advertise/promote a program...............deliver as promised.

If Showtime network is responsible in providing the program to you, the time to investigate the reason why they haven't provided as promised; is long overdue.

Official Employee

I’ve escalated it up but I don’t know what to tell you because I see it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
1D119640-0E48-41B7-96BC-1C3A9B207317.jpeg
Official Employee

Hello @tv-junky, thanks for reaching out regarding this On Demand concern! Like ComcastAndrew, I am also able to view both of these episodes on my end. Would you mind providing me a screenshot of what you show on your end? That way I can have this further looked into, thanks. 

Frequent Visitor

Unable to do that.  I don't know how.

Frequent Visitor

Just checked again.  Yay it worked😃

Official Employee

@tv-junky No worries, but just to confirm, you are now showing those episodes available on your end? 

Regular Visitor

No, it's not available. Comcast Andrew, you obviously have X1 and we have traditional boxes. Why is it not available too us subscribers to showtime?
And why have my previous posts been deleted???
Official Employee

12108, please look again and be polite, your previous posts were removed for violating forum guidelines.