Community Forum

Error ftde.0001

New Poster

Error ftde.0001

I've have tried over a few months to get onto on demand but it hasn't had a good outcome even after clearing my cache multiple times. On my phone it has worked but only on my computer i have had trouble. What can I do to solve this?

New Poster

Re: Error ftde.0001

help please,

i need help

New Poster

(Error ftde.0001)

New Poster

I went to another browser (was on Firefox)... went to Chrome and tried again.  This time, was told that Flash Player was out of date; was blocked until it was updated.  

I updated Flash Player and tried streaming again --- all is working on both browsers.   May want to try that and see what happens.    

Regular Contributor

@SB32 wrote:

I went to another browser (was on Firefox)... went to Chrome and tried again.  This time, was told that Flash Player was out of date; was blocked until it was updated.  

I updated Flash Player and tried streaming again --- all is working on both browsers.   May want to try that and see what happens.    

Same with me. It was giving me the cache thing all morning and I was at my wits end. Tried calling and got no help from them.  Saw your post and tried updating Flash and it seems to have worked. Good Job! Thanks