Community Forum

Error code xre-07004

New Poster

Error code xre-07004

I want to catch up on the new season of Riverdale and it has been telling me this error code all day. What gives and when will I be able to watch the show?

Official Employee

Re: Error code xre-07004

Hello @Matt_buckner, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I am not able to duplicate this on my end, as the first episode of the new season is playing for me. Can you please attempt again and see if you are still getting an error on your end? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Error code xre-07004

@Matt_buckner, I never heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message, if you're still receiving this error when trying to watch this show. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!