Community Forum

Does comcast read this forum?

Regular Visitor

Does comcast read this forum?

I see lots of complaints but no answers from Comcast. What is the point of posting issues if they don't read and answer.
Expert

Re: Does comcast read this forum?

@Silvergirl2265 wrote:
I see lots of complaints but no answers from Comcast. What is the point of posting issues if they don't read and answer.

This is primarily a customer-to-customer help forum. As fellow customers we have no access to your account information.

The purpose of this forum is to post your questions in the open forum, without personal information, and have other customers like yourself help resolve your issues. Because these forums are "open", meaning anyone can read posts here, people doing an internet search may benefit from your questions and experience. This is what these forums are all about - people helping people.

Please do not send a Private Message to a Comcast Official Employee unless requested by them to do so. Unrequested PM's tie up the OE's from helping those that need specific account help that a peer group isn't able to give.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Does comcast read this forum?

Funny how you say your not a comcast employee but wen I call you out on that my post was removed. So they read & review the forum but don't reply. That's just wonderful. NOT