Community Forum

Dietland episode 3 missing

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Dietland episode 3 missing

AMC's Dietland season 1, episode 3 is missing from cable On Demand.  It is available on Xfinity Stream.  Please work with the network to correct this oversight.

Tags (2)
Problem Solver

Re: Dietland episode 3 missing

On Demand Team,

Episode 3 is still missing, however, last night's episode 4 has been uploaded to the cable On Demand server.  The aftershow for episode 3 (Unapologetic with Aisha Tyler 102) is available - let's get the actual show uploaded.

Problem Solver

On Demand Team,

Some feedback on a resolution, please.

Cheers,

Bulkington

Problem Solver

103 still missing from cable On Demand; episodes 1, 2, 4 and last night's 5 are now available.

On Demand Team, please correct this error.

Official Employee

Hello Bulkington, I have alerted our on demand team of this issue. We will reach out to the network to have them add these episodes to your on demand menu. Have a good day. 

New Poster

Still missing episode 3 as of July 3rd, 2018. Get on it. Ridiculous.
Official Employee

Hellos All,

We will pass your feedback to the on demand team. 

New Poster

Very well said. I pay almost $300 a month to Comcast for this kind of bait and switch treatment. I'll be on my way too after being a customer for 25 years.
Problem Solver

I saw that AMC is advertising on Comcast Cable that I can "catch up with Dietland on Xfinity On Demand". 

Comcast, please make this true.

New Poster

Bulkington,
Why do you call yourself a Problem Solver? You've been on this thread 3 times and haven't solved the problem. What is your role here? And I fail to see what use "tagging" the words AMC and Dietland will do? It's not like AMC are watching this forum!
Problem Solver

I am a customer, currently dissatisfied, like you. Comcast employees/Forum Monitors can be identified by the Xfinity logo, a username like "ComcastChe" and description of "Official Employee". My designation as a "Problem Solver" and yours as a "New Poster" are not of our choosing, but a reflection of our histories on the forums. To view a Poster's history, click their username. I have no idea how to "level-up", what the "levels" are or exactly how I got the designation I have (or what may be next) - it was "assigned" by the system.  As for the tags, I don't know if it helps or matters, but I want this thread to show in a search of "AMC" or "Dietland".  Hope this helps end the misunderstanding.

Cheers, Bulkington

Problem Solver

Yes, finally.  Episode 3 has been added to On Demand.  

Official Employee

Bulkington wrote: Yes, finally.  Episode 3 has been added to On Demand.

Thank you for confirming this, have a good day. 

New Poster

Thanks bulkington, it wasn't there late last night, must have just been put up this morning 7/12/18. I'm watching it now 😁