Community Forum

Designated Survivor Missy Episode 218 On Demand

New Poster

Designated Survivor Missy Episode 218 On Demand

This has happened 3 times to 3 different series that we watch. Why does Comcast do this to customers? With the technology they have these days there should be no missing episodes on any of series On Demand. We can't watch these shows at the times they are on so we depend on our On Demand. Customers pay enough money per month to Comacst for programs. Please put episode 218 of Designated Survivor back on the tv.

Expert

Re: Designated Survivor Missy Episode 218 On Demand

@vicki17745 wrote:

This has happened 3 times to 3 different series that we watch. Why does Comcast do this to customers? With the technology they have these days there should be no missing episodes on any of series On Demand. We can't watch these shows at the times they are on so we depend on our On Demand. Customers pay enough money per month to Comacst for programs. Please put episode 218 of Designated Survivor back on the tv.

Comcast doesn't have any control over what Disney/ABC makes available for On Demand.  You might want to get in touch with them.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.