Community Forum

Deleting purchased movies

Regular Visitor

Deleting purchased movies

Hello,

I need to delete some movies I bought on demand from my purchase list.

I see no option to do that.

How can it be done?

Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Deleting purchased movies

Hi there!

I want to help to look at your purchased movies. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hello,

To anybody reading this thread, the comcast support person that wanted me to send them a private message to help me with this, after asking for my personal info just simply told me that its not possible to delete the movies. So for anybody who has the same problem there goes your answer, don't waste your time with the support.

So in summary:

- Deleting a purchased movie is something that could be easily implemented by the software team at Comcast, but they simply are too lazy to do it or plainly don't care.

- They don't even warn customers about this before they purchase which is unethical at least.

- Instead of directly clarifying this in the open forum for future people with the same issue, they try to hide it by making you contact them in private and wasting everybody's time.

I don't have anything against Comcast per se, I'm happy with my services over all. But these kind of actions make a big popular company like Comcast look incompetent and careless. Please do something about these things so that I have great things to say in the future.

Official Employee Digital Care

Hi @stevenb22. We value your feedback. I can understand why you feel this way. All though we cannot delete the purchases, we are able to provide a refund for the assets. Since you have already purchased the license for the assets, if you did decide you wanted to view them in the future, you would still have access to do so. I am going to pass along your feedback to my leadership to see if there is any way we can do something to help better our customers experience in situations like this. Thank you for being a valued customer. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!