Community Forum

Deadly Class on demand

New Poster

Deadly Class on demand

All of the past episodes of Syfy's Deadly Class are just blank air. The Syfy logo plays, then just nothing for the duration of the 53 minutes or so.
New Poster

Re: Deadly Class on demand

Same thing here. 

Official Employee

Hi, thank you both for posting and reporting this. I checked on this end and I'm actually wondering if either of you guys can attempt to play the SD version of any of these episodes to confirm whether or not you have a different result. Let me know, thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Same thing happens in Standard Definition--just the SyFy logo for 53 minutes.
Official Employee

I was able to watch the pilot and episode 6 normally. Can you confirm if you're still seeing this issue, barber_zach and NorthwestTikki?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I’m having the same problem. Black screen with the syfy logo on the bottom left corner.
HD and SD versions.
New Poster

Can anyone help with this?

New Poster

Episodes 1-6 working now but episode 7 around minute 35 went black.
New Poster

I am seeing the same thing on many devices ... Happened on earlier episodes that eventually played. Stuck now on episode 4 (Mirror People). Just sits there at the SYFY logo and dots.