Community Forum

Criminal Minds S14E15 (Feb 6) is HD-only

Problem Solver

Criminal Minds S14E15 (Feb 6) is HD-only

If Comcast reps are monitoring, please notify the On Demand Team that CBS’ Criminal Minds season finale this past Wednesday (Feb 6) is posted for HD, but not SD. (Yes, some of us still watch SD on dumb TVs ; ) Thanks...
Regular Visitor

Re: Criminal Minds S14E15 (Feb 6) is HD-only

Exactly   it would be nice to watch the season finale  especially since you have to use WiFi if you have to give in and watch on the computer like it seems the world wants everyone to do now-a-days. 

Problem Solver

Per a text-message exchange with a Comcast rep this morning, a ticket for the On Demand team has been submitted to supply this missing SD item.
Problem Solver

@ForrestS wrote:
Per a text-message exchange with a Comcast rep this morning, a ticket for the On Demand team has been submitted to supply this missing SD item.

Despite the ticket, Comcast chose (or was forced by unspecified reason) to ‘fix’ by waiting the full week and only providing the commercial-time-shortened version in SD.  (Rather than more promptly getting the original full-commercial available in SD.)

Fixed.

Official Employee

Hello @ForrestS & @binxkitty, we appreciate you reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry we were not able to get to you sooner, but I am happy to hear the issue has been resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused. Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. Thanks for being apart of Comcast and enjoy your weekend.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Problem Solver

@ComcastAmira wrote:

Hello @ForrestS & @binxkitty,  Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. Thanks for being a part of Comcast and enjoy your weekend.  

Hi Amira:  thanks for the follow-up.  Actually, if you or another Comcast rep could follow-up with the On Demand Team and get us folks some status on the much bigger ongoing PBS troubles...

(https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/On-Demand/Missing-PBS-shows-since-Feb-3/td-p/3195090)

...that would be greatly appreciated.  You too enjoy your time off.

Official Employee

Hello all, I apologize for the delay, I was off for the last few days. I do see these specific PBS shows/episodes are now available and working. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance and be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. Thank you and we appreciate you being a Comcast customer. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!