Community Forum

Comcast On Demand on a Tivo Bolt+ - Error %lm-2

Regular Visitor

Comcast On Demand on a Tivo Bolt+ - Error %lm-2

Hi.  I have a brand new TiVo Bolt+.  Everything is working great except for Comcast On Demand.  When we try to access it we get a Service Error.  the Error is %lm-2 and then it says the locale code is (tivocrd-cmc-a2p.comcast.com). I have found many references to this error on this forum and it apparently is fixable on comcast's side without replacing the cable card.  A comcast employee on this forum, Comcast Phil, seems to have been the one to handle this for several people.  Hoping somone on here can help me too!   (In another post, somone said it was "discrepancies with the rate codes in my cable card assignment" but I have no clue what this means or if it is actually the problem.  Thanks!!

Official Employee

Re: Comcast On Demand on a Tivo Bolt+ - Error %lm-2

Hi glenbrooke, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi glenbrooke, thank you for working with me via private message and glad sending a refresh signal corrected your VOD issue.  If you have any questions in the future please let us know.

Thank you

Regular Visitor

I'm having the exact same issue with my bolt. Everything else works except vod.

Official Employee

Hi aagbabiaka, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

New Poster

I am having the same problem. After working with an agent on pairing and getting that error resolved, I now get %lm-2.  He tried resending the channel lineup but that didn't fix the problem.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Official Employee

Hi jelanheidelberg, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you