Community Forum

Cannot watch X-Files with the Xfinity Stream app on Roku Ultra

Frequent Visitor

Cannot watch X-Files with the Xfinity Stream app on Roku Ultra

I wanted to catch up on the X-Files ondemand but when I attempt to play episode 2 it just goes in circles never playing the actual episode until the app or Roku completely crashes. This has happened 3 times now on 3 different days for the past 2 weeks so it's not an isolated incident. However, I have been able to watch a few other shows ondemand.

Expert

Re: Cannot watch X-Files with the Xfinity Stream app on Roku Ultra

iceman413 wrote:

I wanted to catch up on the X-Files ondemand but when I attempt to play episode 2 it just goes in circles never playing the actual episode until the app or Roku completely crashes. This has happened 3 times now on 3 different days for the past 2 weeks so it's not an isolated incident. However, I have been able to watch a few other shows ondemand.

verified not available on my Roku.  I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

iceman413, 

Are you referring to Season 11, Episode 2 "This"? Have you tried removing the roku channel and then adding it back? 

KenF

Expert

wrote:

iceman413, 

Are you referring to Season 11, Episode 2 "This"? Have you tried removing the roku channel and then adding it back? 

KenF 

I just tried it again and no joy @ComcastKenF does it play for you in the lab? it just flashes and returns back to the 'watch' screen.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).