Community Forum

Can't log into HBO GO and Showtime

New Poster

Can't log into HBO GO and Showtime

I try to log into HBO Go and Showtime Anytime. I select "xfinity" and proceed to the login screen. I log in, then get redirected to https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/premium-channels/hbo .

I read through the responses in https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XFINITY-Stream-Website/Can-t-activate-sign-in-to-HBO-Go-anymore/td-p/2... and it told me to PM someone, but I also read I can't PM anyone till I make a post. 

Copied from the other thread:

Thank you for this information, if you're able to login with other Xfinity apps and online to view your account then your credentials are working correctly but your HBO access may need to be reprovisioned

So I'm assuming that an official Xfinity person has to do that?  

Official Employee

Re: Can't log into HBO GO and Showtime

Hello df5251, I replied to your PM. Please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I would also like to know why i can no longer log into the HBO Go app from my Apple TV?
New Poster

This happened to me yesterday and customer support hasn't been any help. Something is seriously messed up with the SSO between Xfinity and HBO where Xfinity isn't working as an identity provider.

I take it that I need someone like @ComcastAmir to dig deeper?

Official Employee

ryanaround wrote: This happened to me yesterday and customer support hasn't been any help. Something is seriously messed up with the SSO between Xfinity and HBO where Xfinity isn't working as an identity provider.

I take it that I need someone like @ComcastAmir to dig deeper?

Hello, I can certainly look into this for you on my end so that we can get your issue resolved. To better assist you, please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!