Community Forum

CL-17 error

New Poster

CL-17 error

I keep getting a CL-17 error message when trying to access HBO on-demand and have been unable to resolve it.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: CL-17 error

Hello, chasklink. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums! I would be more than happy to take a closer look at your account to see why you may receiving that error and get it cleared so you can watch HBO content again. 

I see that you have already sent me a PM and I will follow up with you there. In the meantime, I would like to remind you that sending unsolicited private messages to anyone here on the forums is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. Please be sure to review those guidelines and keep them in mind for the future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: CL-17 error

chasklink, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to access your HBO content again, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!