Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

CL-14 error code for on demand.

New Poster

CL-14 error code for on demand.

I have had nothing but problems trying to get comcast to let me use my Tivo Bolt. They can't seem to set it up correctly on their end, and after tons of phone calls, even after getting it to work with live TV, I still feel like they're intentionally causing issues with Tivo users to keep us paying for their hardware.

It seems like a different error code every time. Currenlty it's showing CL-14. But it has shown V313 and a couple of others I don't remember.

Anybody else having such a miserable time of trying to get Comcast to fully support their Tivo?

I'm about ready to just cut the cable, and try Youtube's TV service, and stick with Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime/Showtime, and HBO Go. The benefits of Cable are quickly fading for me, and if they're going to sabatoge me, I'm gonna bail. This is NOT rocket science. There's no way they're actually THIS incompetent by accident.

New Poster

Re: CL-14 error code for on demand.

Now it's morphed again, and is saying "GSM-11".

Regular Visitor

So you never posted a solution to their question. I am getting this code going through the on demand movie list. Our cable connections are good so what is up with this. I pay so much money It should work properly and you should answer people's questions, please tell me what is going on. Thank you, Mrs. Hampton
Regular Visitor

So now I got a comcast email saying I earned a badge. Who wants a badge? I sm not playing games no badges needed. Refund for on demand would be nice instead of a stupid game badge. I want my cable on demand service working called comcast got mad didn't get to talk to anyone automated system said they sent a signal. No success.
Regular Visitor

I wonder if Comcast is actually monitoring and answering questions on this site. No answer yet. Still waiting and wasting money.