Community Forum

CBS’ S.W.A.T. S2 E20 (25 Apr) missing

Bronze Problem Solver

CBS’ S.W.A.T. S2 E20 (25 Apr) missing

Last night’s (Thur 25th) SWAT episode “Rocket Fuel” is missing from both the Xfinity Streaming App and the TV On Demand menus (both HD and SD.)

Nielsen site’s page for Thursday night’s rating show it as new, not rerun. Online CBS schedule shows E21 airing next Thursday 02 May.

Please work with CBS to resolve, but do NOT repeat NOT give this highest priority. Just look at the various other posts in this forum sub-section giving Comcast precise info on missing recent episodes from PBS, FX, and History Channel. Please triage your efforts with focus on all three of them first, thank you, before focusing here.
Contributor

Re: CBS’ S.W.A.T. S2 E20 (25 Apr) missing

Thank you for posting this. I would like to have this fixed also.

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

I see that it is now available, at least in SD.

Very disappointing that the other On-Demand problems alluded to, covered by other recent threads, remain unfixed.
We see that Comcast monitors this section of the forum per reps responding to some threads. Nobody expects perfection in On-Demand; problems will happen. But when very specific problems are pointed out, one expects to at least get comments or status from Comcast...even if unfixable.

Disappointing. Comcast isn’t winning hearts and minds toward the future and 5G when we’ll probably all be re-weighing our options on how to get TV and On-Demand.
Official Employee

Looks like both SD and HD are showing up now. HD version went live Monday, April 29, 2019 3:04:50.235 AM ET SD version went live Monday, April 29, 2019 1:54:36.315 AM ET before that there were other versions available but I won't spend too much time looking into those since these options are available.
Thanks,
Tony

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!