Community Forum

Buy Survivor latest episode 4/24/19

New Poster

Buy Survivor latest episode 4/24/19

Why does it want me to buy this episode on demand when I have always been able to watch previous episodes??

Official Employee

Re: Survivor latest episode 4/24/19

Hi! - Both the SD and HD episodes of Survivor : Fasten Your Seatbelts | S38E11 should be available for purchase. SD is 1.99 HD is 2.99 but it looks like there's an issue on our of our back-end systems preventing this from going live. Stand by while I'll get this fixed.
Thanks,
Tony

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

confirming this is now available via ondemand!

ScreenShot

Thanks,
Tony

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

But why is this episode only a buy? When is it free?
Highlighted
New Poster

You are not answering the question. This is the only episode this season that has prompted me to buy it. All others have been free to watch. This episode is free to watch on the CBS website. This episode was free previously on my xfinity, but I didn’t have time to watch it. Please answer why this episode is being charged for, like was asked in the original post on this topic.
Official Employee

Hi - this thread was specifically asked about the buy version - for the free version see this thread.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/On-Demand/Survivor-s38-ep-11/m-p/3218182/highlight/true#M48497
Thanks,
Tony