Community Forum

Burden of Truth 205 SD is missing (The CW)

Problem Solver

Burden of Truth 205 SD is missing (The CW)

The CW's Burden of Truth, episode 205 in SD is missing from cable On Demand.  The episode is available in HD and on Xfinity Stream.

Please Correct this oversight.

Contributor

Re: Burden of Truth 205 SD is missing (The CW)

Comcast, if you're listening, I hope you can find the missing Episode 205 in SD . . . you will be rewarded greatly by the viewing public.  Please have the OnDemand team write the ticket to find and load this missing episode.

Problem Solver

On Demand Team, please work with The CW if necessary to get this fixed.  Episodes 201 & 202 have already "expired". 

Problem Solver

205 in SD is still missing.  Com'on Comcast, you can do better!

Contributor

Is anyone from the OnDemand Team looking into this?  Episode 205 is available in HD, and it has not yet expired.  So, why no Episode 205 in SD?  Logically, it 'should' be available.

Problem Solver

wow...getting worse.

205 in SD is still missing.

207 in SD and HD is also now missing.

Contributor

Sooooo?  Is anyone looking into resolving these missing episodes?  Please post here and let us know if anyone is paying attention.

Problem Solver

Episode 205 is available only until 08/04/2019.  Time is running out to get the content loaded.  

Comcast, your immediate attention will be greatly appreciated.

Problem Solver

205 (SD) and 207 are still missing. 

Regular Contributor

the 7th episode that aired on july 14th is missing on my end. i'm hoping they put it back up

Problem Solver

On Demand Team, a little help here...

Bronze Problem Solver

It’s sad that y’all with SD only will go without episode 205. Indeed, the expiration for HD 205 says it turns into a pumpkin at midnight tonight. So what’s sadder is that no Comcast rep replied to this thread or offered to assist.

None of us expect perfection in On Demand, but I think we all expect some amount of diligence and good faith by Comcast in responding to issues discovered by the user base.
Regular Contributor

episode 7 is still missing and will apparently expire in two weeks. can you guys please put this episode back up as well as episode 7 of the big stage? thanks

Bronze Problem Solver

Maybe all of us who give a hoot about any particular CW show should provide them some feedback here:

https://www.cwtv.com/feedback/comments-form

Either The CW is messing up royally in providing content to Comcast, or Comcast is totally messing up what they’re given. Either way, the CW needs to be aware of the problem and that it tends for viewers to give up on their shows regardless who is at fault in this process.

Pandora is also a total mess as of this morning. Last night’s episode 4 is missing from Legacy but appears on Xfinity app. Episode 1 is still there but episode 2 is missing from Legacy and Xfinity app. And Ep 3 is available on Legacy in two different time lengths, just so things are made non-confusing. Crikey.

UPDATE (Thurs 8 Aug) - Ep 4 did get posted later yesterday but the other anomalies remain.

I expect we’ll see similar issues with the CW’s brief late-summer offerings that premiere this week: Bulletproof about two London coppers, and Two-Sentence Horror Stories, which ironically could be an Executive Summary description of CW on-Demand status these days. (Contest for forging two sentences?)
Bronze Problem Solver

I took my own advice and just
Submitted this to the CW:

——————————

CW Network needs to be aware of the atrocious
status of recent show availability on Comcast
On Demand. Several missing recent episodes for
Burden of Truth and Pandora, for example. I, for
one, am close to giving up on watching CW shows
as a result. You need to work with Comcast to
figure out what the problem is, who’s messing up
and/or what the misunderstandings are.

Here’s a thread from the Comcast User Forum that
should be of concern to you:
https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/On-Demand/Burden-of-Truth-205-SD-is-missing-The-CW/td-p/3242142

UPDATE: ( Thurs 8 Aug) - although the CW’s form requested an e-mail address, I received no email acknowledging receipt. Therefore it is uncertain if this is a working interface. Can I get a new interweb please...
Regular Contributor

episode 7 of burden of truth still isn't back up and will be going this sunday so I don't think they will put it up again just like i don't think they will with episode 7 of the big stage. i also noticed that episode 4 of the outpost is missing, episode 2 of pandora, and episode 13 the series finale of izombie isn't there either for hd or sd. please fix these 

Bronze Problem Solver

Dude, these CW problems just continue to fester. Earlier somebody pointed out a missing episode for The Outpost. Now, this afternoon, I see that Bulletproof S1E2 (aired last night) still isn’t available but S1E1 is posted twice in different time lengths both SD and HD on Legacy.

I’m guessing that the CW didn’t receive my earlier missive. Whether Comcast has abandoned Forum Monitoring is unclear.
Official Employee

Hi All, 

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your video on demand concerns for Burden of Truth. Typically, on demand content is distributed to us by the network. I've checked my cable box and I can see that the only episode available for season two is episode eight. From what I can see here, season 2 episodes except episode 8 is not visible because it has passed the license window end date. Eventually it will be Deleted or recycled.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!