Community Forum

Blindspot (NBC) S4 Ep4 is missing

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Blindspot (NBC) S4 Ep4 is missing

NBC's Blindspot season 4, episode 4 is missing from cable On Demand.  The content is available on Xfinity Stream.

Please correct this omission.

Tags (2)
Problem Solver

Re: Blindspot S4 Ep4 is missing

Progress?  404 is now available for purchase via cable On Demand.

The free view is still missing.  Keep going, you're almost there...

Problem Solver

404 is still missing.

Problem Solver

404 is still missing - even though Blindspot continues to have its promo video shown on the On Demand menu page.  Sure would like to watch what you're advertising.

Problem Solver

Would love to catch up over the Thanksgiving holiday:

404 is still missing.

Problem Solver

Maybe in the new year, we should start a community discussion thread, exploring ways with Comcast staff members on how to best report missing shows. And particularly, to get more relevant information exchange on why so many shows’ “replacement files” with longer expirations have been such a big problem lately. And that so many phone reps don’t seem to be trained.

In short, Comcast touts X1 as the focus of its advertising; wouldn’t it be great if improvements in On Demand quality and reliability also occur? Comcast is a world-class brand, let’s get s bigger discussion going sometime, with many viewpoints.
Problem Solver

Hoping for a little black magic on Black Friday.

The free view of Blindspot 404 (SD & HD) is still missing from non-X1, dumb-TV, cable On Demand.

Official Employee

Hello Bulkington, thanks for reaching out! I will get this information forwarded and hope to have it corrected as soon as possible. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance in the meantime. Enjoy the rest of your day and weekend. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Problem Solver

Blindspot 404 STILL missing from linear cable On Demand.

Admin1

Bulkington -- As mentioned on Friday, this has been forwarded to our On Demand support team. They are aware of this and are working with the content holder to have this corrected. 

We will let you know when this has been added. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Admin1

Bulkington -- I checked on these shows and am finding them available now. Can you confirm you're able to see all of them?

Problem Solver

ComcastZach, that is incorrect...

The free view of Blindspot 404 in SD is STILL MISSING from cable On Demand.  The HD content is now available.

Keep going, you're almost there....

Admin1

Bulkington -- Thanks for checking. I'll let our On Demand team know you're still missing that SD selection. 

Problem Solver

Blindspot 404 (SD & HD) is now available. Smiley Happy