Community Forum

Bad Comcast rented movie didn't play

Regular Visitor

Bad Comcast rented movie didn't play

I rented It's a Wonderful World. But after I paused it it opened up in a Jimmy Stewart Murdeer movie. Even though I think your renting this, it is still America's movie and does not belong to you, I rented it again and the same thing happened. The pause continued to act up even after I had changed batteries in my remote. I dislike Comcast and this just gave me another reaasons: none of your stuff works consistently.

Official Employee

Re: Bad Comcast rented movie didn't play

Hi Toss, 

Sorry you feel this way. I'd like to review your account and the movie to try to get this resolved. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, and the street address, associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

Forget it. You want me to send you an e-mail? How stupid is that? I'm the customer, you the fixer, not me! I have a really good solution, I won't pay for the movie (tried it twice) and then I'll switch to Frontier. There. Simple. Solved.

Official Employee

Hello Toss, I understand where you are coming from and we don't want to inconvenience you in any way. By send us a private message with your account information we can gain access to your account details and your bill and make the proper adjustments if needed. without your information we cannot make any changes.