Community Forum

BWe do not recognized an On demand rental for The Great CO. What is The Great CO?

Highlighted
New Poster

BWe do not recognized an On demand rental for The Great CO. What is The Great CO?

Billing. We do not recognized a One-time charge for On demand rental for The Great CO. What is The Great CO? Thank you.

New Poster

Re: BWe do not recognized an On demand rental for The Great CO. What is The Great CO?

I have the same question. It doesn't coincide with my billing dates either. It shows a month long time period that doesn't match my bill.
Official Employee

Re: BWe do not recognized an On demand rental for The Great CO. What is The Great CO?

Hey All, 

Did you get to the bottom of that fee? I'd be happy to look into this further if you send me a private message. 

Best, 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Eventually, I wound my way to an employee who stopped the service, one we had not subscribed to. Thank you for getting back to us.

New Poster

I have this charge also - definitely not sonmething I want - Why is Xfinity adding it to my bill?