Community Forum

Asian/ Pacific month

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Asian/ Pacific month

I cannot locate the channels that are supposed to be free.  I am in Chicago and cannot find any of the channels that are supposed to be available for Asian/Pacific month (5/2019)

Official Employee

Re: Asian/ Pacific month

Hello, raptyrred! Thank you for reaching out here and Happy Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. 

How are you attempting to access the content? From your voice remote, you should be able to say “Asian American” to access the free content. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Hello,

I do not have a voice remote, I do not have X1.  So I guess that means I am SOL.

Official Employee

Oh no! Do you have the Stream App? You should be able to watch from there: https://www.xfinity.com/asianamerican/?cid=explorenav_XA 

If not, I can definitely help you upgrade to X1! I find it super user-friendly and it's easy to find all your favorite shows. Feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!