Community Forum

Amazon On Demand - Turn OFF Autoplay?

New Poster

Amazon On Demand - Turn OFF Autoplay?

How does one turn off Autoplay in the new Amazon section of On Demand?  Before a movie is even done, it starts a random TV episode with no options to stop it.

Thanks for any help.

Expert

Re: Amazon On Demand - Turn OFF Autoplay?

Did you check under tools found on the Amazon app?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

No Tools, only Settings, but no help there.

New Poster

By the way, talking about the On Demand option through cable box.

Expert

If you can get to the Amazon app, there should be setting  menu with somewhere to turn off "auto replay" option.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

There isn't.  "Settings" really has no settings.  But thanks.

New Poster

Question has not been answered.  Autoplay even starts before credits have completed running.  The Amazon Prime app on Apple TV contains a Settings option to turn off autoplay, but the Comcast app does not. This is very, very annoying.

New Poster

In talking to Amazon Customer Service, it appears you have to turn it off (or, on and then off again) in the web page under Manage Your Prime Video.  I find though, that it resets itself every other time or so and the problem is back.  This is so highly annoying.  Also, for me it always plays the final episode of Homecoming, even though I've seen it, and it's not on my Watchlist.

@trusgift wrote:

Question has not been answered.  Autoplay even starts before credits have completed running.  The Amazon Prime app on Apple TV contains a Settings option to turn off autoplay, but the Comcast app does not. This is very, very annoying.