Community Forum

Adult PPV and on demand

New Poster

Adult PPV and on demand

Please make adult payperview or on demand available on the stream app! This would allow xfinity customers to purchase programs without having to use a cable box or TV and increase sales in that area significantly!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Adult PPV and on demand

Greetings, Phyllis246810! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I know it can be frustrating not being able to access all your content from the Xfinity Stream app. I think you may be able to find the answer to your question in the following link: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/Access-my-Adult-Subscription-Through-Stream-App/td-p/287.... Please let me know if you have any further questions.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Adult PPV and on demand

Hello, Phyllis246810. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!