Community Forum

AcornTV-The Heart Guy Season 3 Missing

Contributor

AcornTV-The Heart Guy Season 3 Missing

When will season 3 of The Heart Guy be added to on-demand? Thanks.
Official Employee

Re: AcornTV-The Heart Guy Season 3 Missing

Hi Rosedale1, thank you for creating a post. I see that "The Heart Guy" has been added to your On demand menu, if you do not see this content available please reboot your cable box. Feel free to reach back out to me if you need anything further. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

ComcastAmir
Unfortunately, after rebooting my box, I'm still only showing Seasons 1 and 2 of The Heart Guy.
Official Employee

Thanks for trying that and I would like to take a further look on my end! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!