Community Forum

90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?: S3 Ep11 - The End of the Line

New Poster

90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?: S3 Ep11 - The End of the Line

About 2/3 of the way through this episode, the sound cuts out ENTIRELY and does not return.  Even the commercials have no sound.  This is unfortunate because I now cannot finish the epsidoe because I CANNOT HEAR IT. Smiley Sad

Regular Visitor

Sound Dies

When I watch 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After, the sound always dies about 10-15 mins before the end. This time, it was a three hour episode, and it died 1/3 of the way in (2 hours). So Now there's an hour I can't watch. Any ideas? If I turn on closed-captions it does show text, but no sound is heard. Other shows do not have this issue as I watch a lot of TV when I work from home most days. 

Expert

Re: Sound Dies

@tiveria20 wrote:

When I watch 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After, the sound always dies about 10-15 mins before the end. This time, it was a three hour episode, and it died 1/3 of the way in (2 hours). So Now there's an hour I can't watch. Any ideas? If I turn on closed-captions it does show text, but no sound is heard. Other shows do not have this issue as I watch a lot of TV when I work from home most days. 

since you posted in the streaming website area you are using a desk/laptop, right? does the same program played back on another PC or smart device have the same issue? also, does the recorded show play back properly on the home X1 equipment?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have experienced the EXACT same issue and made a post on here before I saw yours.

New Poster

I watched the episode on my iPad and experienced the exact same issue.  The issue is solely with the SOUND ON the episode through XFINITY.

Expert

Re: 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?: S3 Ep11 - The End of the Line

@ktfacee wrote:

About 2/3 of the way through this episode, the sound cuts out ENTIRELY and does not return.  Even the commercials have no sound.  This is unfortunate because I now cannot finish the epsidoe because I CANNOT HEAR IT. Smiley Sad

hi, I moved your post to the on-demand area of the forum. I tested the episode and experienced the same issue at/before the 2 hour 18 minute mark. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello ktfacee. I can assist with troubleshooting / alerting our Advanced Repair Video department, to this audio issue for this episode. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have no audio for the on demand playback of 90 Day Fiance Season 3 Episode 11. This happens about 2/3rds into the episode.
New Poster

The same thing is happening for me in s3 episode 11 around the second hour. Help!
New Poster

I am having the same issue. Help!
Official Employee

Hi all, thank you for reaching out.  I tested and able to view full episode without any audio issues.  If you are still experiencing audio issues with this episode, please send me a private message with your full name and phone number.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.