what does stats code 225 mean

New Poster

what does stats code 225 mean

what is status code 225

Expert

Re: what does stats code 225 mean

@edb56 wrote:

what is status code 225

Status 225 indicates a signal interruption.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

geek46

Is that code only valid on DTAs? Or does it include Set Top Boxes?

New Poster

started with a status code 340 and then when to a status code 225. is it the equipment of the signal

Official Employee

@Srjhm6 wrote:

started with a status code 340 and then when to a status code 225. is it the equipment of the signal

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. It sounds like the DTA device that you have is looking for a required update and is having trouble getting that.

This is likely due to a communication issue, bad cabling or some other interference issue along the signal path. 

I have asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you so that we can get any underlying issues identified and resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, Srjhm6. I can help look into your account and get you all fixed up. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.