Community Forum

unable to connect tv, had direct before, the tv is corrected properly but, I keep getting an error

New Poster

unable to connect tv, had direct before, the tv is corrected properly but, I keep getting an error

I connected my new router w/o problems for my computer, however; I had Direct tv before, so my cable may be the problem I hooked up my tv, and I keep getting error message what to do?  Do I need a technician to change out the cable...Help please.

Official Employee

Re: unable to connect tv, had direct before, the tv is corrected properly but, I keep getting an err

Have you disconnected the outlet you are trying to use from the direct tv service/splitter?
Did you somehow take the above outlet and split it with the cable feeding your internet?
Official Employee

Re: unable to connect tv, had direct before, the tv is corrected properly but, I keep getting an ...

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you