tv cable box

New Poster

tv cable box

TV cable box will not come on
Expert

Re: tv cable box

@dadspc wrote:
TV cable box will not come on

Have you tried unplugging the cable-box for about 2 minutes? Plug it back in and wait about 5 minutes to allow it to reset and get information down-loaded to it. You should see some lights blinking on the box initially.   Then push the button, or remote, to turn on the cable-box. If video is failing to show on your television (with tv set to correct source / or channel 3 or 4 in some cases), you may need to exchange the box and remote at your nearest service center. Or call 1-800-COMCAST to get a replacement.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

No did not work, got Comcast Repair coming tomorrow..

Official Employee

Hello dadspc and thank you for using the Forums for your question. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, were you able to get this resolved? Was the technician able to get this fixed?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!