Community Forum

remote programming

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

remote programming

the remote will only turn volume up and down, turn it off and on--will not change channels

Official Employee

Re: remote programming

@nurseangee01 wrote:

the remote will only turn volume up and down, turn it off and on--will not change channels

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. Sounds like the Comcast remote control needs to be set up with your television set. 

The link below should assist: 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/remotes/

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

nurseangee01 -- Were you able to get this fixed?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

YES, I called and got some assistance from Roman, he was very helpful--Thanks

Official Employee

Great and thank you for this update. If you need any further help going forward please reach out to us, we are always here to assist.