Community Forum

no signal

New Poster

no signal

Our TV and cable have been working without issue.  Suddenly our TV is unable to keep a signal. It will show the program and then seconds later will go black.  Then a few seconds to a minute later the signal comes on, but again only for seconds to a min.

Also on the "guide" channel there are no shows listed, only "to be announced".  

We have tried unplugging the TV and box, but to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Expert

Re: no signal

cshonnold wrote:

Our TV and cable have been working without issue.  Suddenly our TV is unable to keep a signal. It will show the program and then seconds later will go black.  Then a few seconds to a minute later the signal comes on, but again only for seconds to a min.

do you have X1 set top boxes or xfinity service?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Gold Problem Solver

Re: no signal

cshonnold wrote:

You are having signal issues which could inside or outside your residence..  Your best bet is to contact Comcast and request a TECH onsite to evaluate and make the necessary repairs to return your signal to a working state.   Comcast CSR's can be reached at 1-800-266-2278 or 1-800-934-6489