Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

no mydvr button on xr2 remote

New Poster

no mydvr button on xr2 remote

how do I access my recorded shows using the xr2 remote? it does not have a mydvr button

Accepted Solutions
Silver Problem Solver

Re: no mydvr button on xr2 remote

There are several ways to get at it:

Press MENU once, then select DVR from the mini-menu. This selection is remembered, so hitting MENU then OK will quickly get to it.

Press MENU twice, then select DVR.

The A/B/C/D keys can be given different functions on the remote if you have a non-X1 DVR. Hit MENU twice, then Setup, then Remote Key Setup. I would leave B as Day- and C as Day+. I set A as Replay (15 sec rewind). You could program D for DVR.

All Replies
Silver Problem Solver

There are several ways to get at it:

Press MENU once, then select DVR from the mini-menu. This selection is remembered, so hitting MENU then OK will quickly get to it.

Press MENU twice, then select DVR.

The A/B/C/D keys can be given different functions on the remote if you have a non-X1 DVR. Hit MENU twice, then Setup, then Remote Key Setup. I would leave B as Day- and C as Day+. I set A as Replay (15 sec rewind). You could program D for DVR.

New Poster

Hi andyross,

I don't see anything labelled "DVR" on the menu of my XR2 remote, whether I press Menu once or twice.  I can record a program, but I don't see a way to access the "VCR Recording" as it calls it.  I see nothing in the menu labelled "DVR" or "VCR".

Please advise.

Thanks,

Brian P

Regular Contributor

It's the 'Xfinity' button.

-KP

New Poster

I press the Xfinity button once or twice, and either way it takes me to the main menu, and none of the choices or labels there indicate "DVR" or "VCR".

Regular Contributor

Scroll to 'Saved' or 'My Recordings' or however it's listed.

-KP

New Poster

Same problem!
I’m sooo ready to switch to dish or direct tv.
Frustrating 😡