Community Forum

music choice channels ,sound cutting out

New Poster

music choice channels ,sound cutting out

music choice channels , all of them, the sound cuts out like a skipping record.

i have had online tech service tell me to re start the cable box. 2 times in the past 2 weeks, this sometimes works.

new box, new hdmi cable. same problem, this is very frustrating as we like to relax to music and not have to keep "fixing" with a re-boot.  what is the permanent fix?

Official Employee

Re: music choice channels ,sound cutting out

ssroadstar1 wrote:

i have had online tech service tell me to re start the cable box. 2 times in the past 2 weeks, this sometimes works.

new box, new hdmi cable. same problem, this is very frustrating as we like to relax to music and not have to keep "fixing" with a re-boot.  what is the permanent fix?

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you so that we can get any underlying issues identified and resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Administrator

ssroadstar1 wrote:

There is a chance that this could be the result of signal issues. Are you noticing any other problems on the other channels? -FC 

New Poster

Im having the same issues.... No problems with the picture or sound on any of the other channels....just the music channels. They have reseted the box twice but its still doing it.

New Poster

HI