Community Forum

error message whenever I try to go accout

Visitor

error message whenever I try to go accout

It seems everything I try to do I get error or that Safari can't open page all I want to do is check my messages and look at what my account is supposed to have on it that sooo hard.
Gold Problem Solver

Re: error message whenever I try to go accout

fotoflo wrote:
It seems everything I try to do I get error or that Safari can't open page all I want to do is check my messages and look at what my account is supposed to have on it that sooo hard.

Can you post the error messages you are receivng (copy & paste) and post the steps you are taking to view your messages?  Are you able to read your messages in Smartzone?

You may also want to read the post by Joel in the Mac Forum.  Clickable link

Message Edited by CCCarole on 12-05-2009 03:47 PM

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Poster

Good Day to you, this is cindygail43, and you have Safari, yeah? We'll do you also have Comcast.net? If so, once you open Safari, wait until it all loads it doesn't take long, then at the top of the page you will see comcast.net, I think it's the first one, click on that, and then it will go to MSN I believe that's correct, then in the address box type comcast.net, and it will take you to it and then on our right, you will see a place to sign in, go ahead and sign in and once you are signed in, then click on emails or my account, well not my account it will be ur account ha ha! If that does work for you could you email me and let me know if that's exactly what you needed please? Thank you, Linda    <REMOVED PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS> 1-16-2010     I hope that is what ur talking about, because I have Safari also, and that is how I get to my emails and my account, and etc.
Message Edited by ComcastGeorge on 01-21-2010 03:22 PM
Bronze Problem Solver

cindygail43, you should edit your post to remove your email address. This is a forum. We ask and answer questions here not in email. Besides, it is not a good idea to post your email address in a forum unless you are inviting spam.

And, why would a link to comcast.net go to MSN?

Gold Problem Solver

OR when your home page loads, if Comcast is not your home page, simply type in comcast.net

No need to go all around the mulberry bush to get to the Comcast home page.

New Poster

You are on a flipping forum for a residential broadband. If you spend your time on this forum you must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel, how about you learn something and then you can go to the big-boy forums.

Official Employee

10 year old thread closed.