Community Forum

XiD-P Boxes Missing channels?

Regular Visitor

XiD-P Boxes Missing channels?

I have 6 Pace XiD-P boxes and I am puzzled as to why I'm not recieveing some of my channels. I have Digital preferred and the channels in question (Disney XD and The Olympic Channel) are part of my package. They work fine on my X1 box. The channels are on the XiD boxes and come up, but say not authorized. I know these boxes can't get all the channels for the digital preferred package but shouldn't I at least get the channels that are programed into the XiD box. 

IMG_9584.JPGIMG_9439.JPG

Official Employee

Re: XiD-P Boxes Missing channels?

lakee05, I am sorry to hear about the troubles. Can you send me a private message including your account details? Name, address and phone number to get started. 

Official Employee

Hey Brenton. Thanks for meeting me in a Private Message. The digital adapters are set up to receive up to the Digital Starter channels and in some markets, some of the Digital Preferred channels. Do you find you are able to see any of the Digital Preferred channels on the smaller boxes? 

Regular Visitor

When I upgraded I guess I got everything up to the Digital starter package, but why are these channels on my boxes if I can't recieve them. Univision shows up but says not authorized, also TvLand, Travel channel, etc. I guess these are part of the preferred package but again how come the channels are on the boxes but I can't watch them?

Admin1

lakee05 -- Your region is making a transition where all Preferred channels will viewible on our digital adapters. We've been doing this transition in waves per specific areas. Your specific area hasn't gone through this transition yet, which is the reason why you're unable to view these channels. We don't have a set date for this to happen in your specific area yet, however we anticipate we'll do this in the next coming weeks.