Community Forum

Xfinity tv to a projector

New Poster

Xfinity tv to a projector

Is it possible to connect my projector to the tv box ? I don’t have a television, so I decided to project it on my wall! I have the HDMI cable
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity tv to a projector

Shouldn’t be a problem, if you have the proper connections and display settings

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

I have tried streaming to my projector but it won’t because of “Licensing Issues”. It thinks I am recording but really just want to watch it in the wall. How can I get it to work?
Diamond Problem Solver

Streaming, are you using a mobile device or a cable box, as stated in the original post?

We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

So, my daughter is attempting to stream with her mobile device and is running into the same problem. What is the solution? Adjust settings? (per previous post) If adjusting settings, which settings? Any assistance you can grant me will be greatly appreciated, especially since the projector was a Christmas gift. 

Diamond Problem Solver

The app doesn’t have the ability (licensing). It’s only going to work with a laptop to projector via HDMI. There are no settings to adjust