Community Forum

Xfinity On Demand not working on my TiVo

Regular Visitor

Error. I stated they hard wired set top box. They hard wired modem

Regular Visitor

Was Ted the cable card tech you dealt with in Arizona?  I have been dealing with two tech since 9-14-18, and to no avail they have messed up my TiVo and my smart TV. On 9-13-18 I downgraded my xfinity service from blast internet to now 150mb and no longer have stars or showtime. Before I madethis change my TiVo and VOD worked just fine never had a problem. The only problem was I was paying $217/ month.  They had me go through numerous test and resetting of my cable card. They even had me on a three way call with TiVo where TiVo told me that my 5 year old TiVo premier would not work with tivo and that I needed a new TiVo bolt. I had xfinity service rep to my house twice, the second time an additional rep joined in. They thought if they hard wired their set top box to my TiVo that VOD would work!  Hahaha! Still no VOD. But I can watch YouTube Hulu amazon prime but not xfinity.  Now, I have a Panasonic smart tv so I decided to try my Internet connection on my tv. No way, not connecting to my WiFi. Spoke to xfinity WiFi dept and they said that I have a problem w my tv and had to contact Panasonic. At this point I hung up with their internet tech. Frustrated after over 20 hours of telephone communication with Comcast and now they want to give me $50 for my time and aggravation with no solution to the problem. No VOD, no internet connection on my tv.  UGH!!!HELP, what are you doing xfinity?

Official Employee

Hello faheye, thanks for reaching out! I can further assist you with this VOD and internet issue. Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account, your full name if different and the primary phone number attached? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!