Community Forum

Xfinity Cable connection

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Cable connection

No Signal
3E151B2D-B3A5-48DD-8B96-126793D10EE8.jpg
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Cable connection

Not enough info to provide a good answer. Try using your TV remote to select the proper input???????????

Regular Visitor

I called your support service for help with my cable connection many, many times!! I don’t understand why the employee’s answer to my request that my cable was off for many hours, many days. Usually they will tell me “Comcast is working in my neighborhood! They’ve told me this at least 15 to 20 times. And on a call I made to you in December, they’re note regarding my lack of service says “  not enough information. That sounds like an excuse from your employee “that he/she didn’t want to be bothered to help me, they had the info!!! And Jan 1,2018, my cable was off ALL DAY LONG the day the big Football games are on!! Oh, this employee may go by the name: barbie123

I have been told by many phone opperaters that my account has many,many problems on it and that Comcast owes me money back for ALL THE DAYS I COULD NOT RECEIVE CABLE CONNECTION.PLEASE FIND OUT ABOUT MY ACCOUNT AND GET BACK TO ME BY MON. JUNE 25,2018

Silver Problem Solver

I am a customer like yourself, not an employee of Comcast. Comcast mods here have their names in Red. No Comcast employee has responded here. I could not help you because you provided no information. Your only post said "no signal" which could have many different causes.

Have you had a Comcast tech out to see what the problem is?