Community Forum

X1 Forum

Regular Contributor

Re: Is this true or someone fake

@Robert569 wrote:
Hello Mr. Trotter, I have received notice from our Corporate office that there is an issue with your service, but I am unable to find your address or account. If you could verify your account and or service order number we can work on resolving this issue.
Thanks in advance

Herman A James
Executive Customer Relations

This is the email I received after emailing corporate_communications@comcast.com Is this someone real and is there anybody who can verify he is who he says he is?? Thank you I appreciate all the help ive gotten so far. This has been a long 4 days for me and I thank you alot.

Robert569 - I just sent you a PM to gather your account level details in order to escalate. Thanks

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

X1 Thread Update -- As of May 3, 2013

X1 Thread - Update as of May 3, 2013

Everyone - In order to better organize the X1 info in this forum, we are closing out this thread and replacing it with the X1 specific feature area(s) threads. This thread will still be available for reference, however you will not be able to post comments / replies. 

Effective immediately, you can post your comments/feedback/questions in the following areas (links below). 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!