Community Forum

Video signal interrupted status code 221

Contributor

Video signal interrupted status code 221

None of the channels are broadcasting. On demand works as does the internet. But for all the channels it says the video signal has been interrupted. This shows up on my x1 and the upstairs TV with the digital to analog box. I live in Lehi Utah it also has a status code of 221.
Official Employee

Re: Video signal interrupted status code 221

melias31 wrote:
None of the channels are broadcasting. On demand works as does the internet. But for all the channels it says the video signal has been interrupted. This shows up on my x1 and the upstairs TV with the digital to analog box. I live in Lehi Utah it also has a status code of 221.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you so that we can get any underlying issues identified and resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Admin1

melias31 -- The error you listed, along with its description, indicates that either the outlet has gone bad or the box has gone bad. You can test this by connecting one of your other boxes to that outlet. If it also has trouble displaying picture, then you know it's the outlet. You would need a tech out to fix the outlet otherwise you can exchange the box at a Cable Store or I can ship you one.

Official Employee

Just to add some local service center options below should you decide to go that route:

21 W University Pkwy

Orem, UT 84058

MONDAY-SATURDAY: 9:00am-7:00pm
SUNDAY: closed

12179 South State St

Draper, UT 84095

MONDAY-SATURDAY: 9:00am-7:00pm
SUNDAY: closed