Community Forum

Tv reception. TV reception lost video, but not sound at Twin Lakes Rd Salisbury CT.

New Poster

Tv reception. TV reception lost video, but not sound at Twin Lakes Rd Salisbury CT.

About a half hour ago our TV locked on NECN with audio but no video. We can change channels and will get the audio, but the video is still frozen on NECN.

Official Employee

Re: Tv reception. TV reception lost video, but not sound at Twin Lakes Rd Salisbury CT.

Hello, peterneely02169! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I'm glad you reached out to us for support. Since it has been a few days since you originally posted, I just wanted to check in quickly to see if you were still experiencing troubles with freezing and audio with your cable?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Tv reception. TV reception lost video, but not sound at Twin Lakes Rd Salisbury CT.

Called Comcast who ran an update on my cable box. Problem fixed.

Official Employee

peterneely02169, I really appreciate your update, thanks for letting us know! 

It is good to hear that you were able to get help resolving this issue so you could enjoy consistent cable again. If you haven't already, please be sure to check out our Xfinity Stream app, it is a great way to still be able to watch your favorite shows if you are having problems with the cable on your TV and are waiting for it to get fixed. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need assistance again in the future. We are always here to help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!