Community Forum

Tivo VOD issues - So frustrating

Frequent Visitor

Tivo VOD issues - So frustrating

I've never been able to consistently and reliably access VOD through all of my tivos. The most recent issues are srm-8 and cl-14. It's so frustrating. I've unplugged, etc. No resolution. Any ideas? 2 Tivo Bolts and 3 Minis.
Admin1

Re: Tivo VOD issues - So frustrating

Hi mbrill -- I can help with your TiVo issue. Please send me a PM with your name, and either account number or linked phone number. I'll be able to access your account with that information and being troubleshooting. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

See my post in the forum here:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Non-X1-Service/Xfinity-VOD-no-longer-supported-on-Tivo-Cablecards-on-F...

It seems Xfinity is leaving us Tivo cablecard users high and dry.  Please let Xfinity know how frustrated this is for you.  Maybe they'll reverse their decision.

New Poster

Stop using TIVO, it causes more issues then anything
Frequent Visitor

That is a ridiculous response.  Tivo is great.  It is Comcast that is causing issues, not Tivo.

Official Employee

Hi @JDubby

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum. Sorry, you feel this way. I'd be happy to assist you with the original thread you commented on Re: Tivo Bolt Vox SNR too High?????.  This is an old thread that will now be closed. For others having issues with this, please open a post of your own and we'd be happy to assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!