Community Forum

Tivo Premiere Missing random HD channels. V52 error, only comes back when cable removed/replaced

New Poster

Tivo Premiere Missing random HD channels. V52 error, only comes back when cable removed/replaced

Hi,

I have a 8 year old Tivo Premier with a Xfinity/Comcast cable card in it.

A few months back Xfinity changed the channel line up big time, and I've had nothing but problems ever since.

For example The HD Weather Channel (channel 1102) and the Chicago Sports channel (NBCS - 1207) ... go out on a regular basis.

However, if I toggle over to their respective SD channels of 29 and 32, they work just fine there.

I just spent (or rather wasted) an hour on the phone with 2 different tech support people probabley overseas to boot.  The last straw for me was when after they had me power reboot my Tivo that didn't work btw, and I lost the show I was recording as well, that they were going to transfer me yet again having to start all over yet again, where in frustration I simply gave up.

I really would like to get this fixed.

Most of my HD channels work just fine, but I'd like to get all the channels I'm paying for.

BTW ... I did after reading these forums here, try unscrewing my coax cable and screw it back in again, when boom .. my missing channels come back again.  While this is a temporary fix, I'd like to have it fixed for good!

Can someone @ Comcast/Xfinity please fix this for good for me??