Community Forum

Tivo CL-14 error

Regular Visitor

Tivo CL-14 error

I haven’t use XOD often and this error has raised its head again. When I try to watch anything on XOD I am getting this error. In the past it has taken several calls and days to solve and involves a second tier support person. Any ideas on what to do?
Frequent Visitor

Re: Tivo CL-14 error

Well, there are many different outlooks. First question would be, what is the error code that is shown?

You said in the past, it was solved but now your having issues again?

Regular Visitor

I apologize if I wasn’t clear. The error is a CL-14 error like in the past. Yes it was solved in the past involving second tier support. I was hoping a support person might see this posting.
Frequent Visitor

Absolutely, someone will be answering soon enough!
Official Employee

Hi @bdickison

Sorry for the delayed reply. Are you still receiving the error code CL-14 error? If so, shoot me a private message with your first and last name, and the phone number or account number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!