Community Forum

Tivo Bolt Vox SNR too High?????

New Poster

Tivo Bolt Vox SNR too High?????

A month ans I still have no cable channels despite hours online and comcast technician visis and replacement cable card.

At one time I was told the signal was to strong (99%) and the SNR too high (39d. I bought a MOAC connector and signal splitter but made no difference.

Help??

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Tivo Bolt Vox SNR too High?????

Neither will affect SNR levels and 39 is almost perfect. I’ve escalated up to a colleague who can help see what the deal with your cable card is

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Can you escalate my issue to someone? It is regarding a TiVo cable card as well, I have had 4 techs visit in the past 4 days
Official Employee

Hi @Rossmacd

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question. I'd be happy to check your account to help find the cause of your issues. In order to assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours.  

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

@JDubby

I can help you as well. Shoot me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the name of the account holder if it's different than yours.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!