Community Forum

Tiling

New Poster

Tiling

Our network channels are tiling and cutting out. We have no volume either. Ridiculous for what we pay
Expert

Re: Tiling

@Heatherspencer wrote:
Our network channels are tiling and cutting out. We have no volume either. Ridiculous for what we pay

Have you checked all your connections for cables inside your house? After doing that unplug the box for two minutes. Plug it back in and wait about 5 minutes befpre tuirning the box back on.

By the way; you are not paying to maintain your inside cables. If they come to your house and find the problem outside they will fix that "no charge". If the problem is inside your dwelling you will have to pay for that.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Tiling

Tiling usally means a loose cable or connector or too many splitters somewhere down the cable towards the 'demarcation point' in basement or wiring-closet or an0external wall. 

Possibly consider t90start with minimal service level (Limited Basic & HD-DTA).   Maybe keep one TV connected via HD-DTA as a nice zero-rental-cost baseline before considering X1 or DVR.   

(It is a0b8g help for diagnosing issues when one can  compare HD-DTA performance with X1 or other "heavy" settop-box performance.)