Community Forum

TiVo with cablecard: Missing premium channels

Regular Visitor

TiVo with cablecard: Missing premium channels

I have a Tivo Bolt with a cableCARD. All my regular sd/hd channels work fine except for premium channels that I'm supposed to be receiving (V58).

Tried calling xfinity service center, they put me through to the repair number, which disconnects and hangs up on me. Every single time. 

Anyone know a solution?

Official Employee

Re: TiVo with cablecard: Missing premium channels

@handerz723 wrote:

I have a Tivo Bolt with a cableCARD. All my regular sd/hd channels work fine except for premium channels that I'm supposed to be receiving (V58).

Tried calling xfinity service center, they put me through to the repair number, which disconnects and hangs up on me. Every single time. 

Anyone know a solution?

Apologies for the delay you encountered and also for the delay in responding. 

In reviewing your account, it looks as though this was recently resolved by our cable card team but I have asked that another team member also review and contact you directly if needed.

Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: TiVo with cablecard: Missing premium channels

Hi, handerz723! Thank you for your participation in our community! It seems like your cable card is not properly paired. Could you please send me your first and last name. cable card serial number, host ID,  data ID, cable card ID, and Unit Address in a private message? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!